Amanat International, Hong Kong, ("Amanat" or "we" or "us" or "our" or other similar pronouns) offers users with mobile devices ("You") calling and text messages services ("Services") transacted through a licensed application (â€œLicensed Application") for mobile devices. Our Licensed Application is licensed, not sold, to You for use only under the terms of this license, unless a product or service is accompanied by a separate license agreement, in which case the terms of that separate license agreement will govern, subject to Your prior acceptance of that separate license agreement. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to You.
1. Scope of License This license granted to You for our Licensed Application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the Licensed Application on any mobile device that You own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in our Terms and Conditions (the "Usage Rules"). This license does not allow You to use the Licensed Application on any mobile device that You do not own or control, and You may not distribute or make the Licensed Application available over a network where it could be used by multiple mobile devices at the same time. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the Licensed Application. You may not copy (except as expressly permitted by this license and the Usage Rules), decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Licensed Application, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of any open sourced components included with the Licensed Application). Any attempt to do so is a violation of our rights. If You breach this restriction, You may be subject to prosecution and damages. The terms of the license will govern any upgrades provided by us that replace and/or supplement our Services, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern.
3. Termination The license is effective until terminated by You or us. We will terminate your rights under this license without notice if You fail to comply with any term(s) of this license. Upon termination of the license, You shall cease all use of the Licensed Application, and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Licensed Application.
4. Services In the course of using the Licensed Application You may encounter content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Nevertheless, You agree to use our Services at Your sole risk and we shall not have any liability to You for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You agree not to not exploit the Services in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including but not limited to, trespass or burdening network capacity. You further agree not to use our Services in any manner to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that we are not in any way responsible for any such use by You, nor for any harassing, threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal messages or transmissions that You may receive as a result of using our Services. We make no representation that our Services are available for use in any particular location. To the extent You choose to access our Services, You do so at Your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, including but not limited to applicable local laws. We reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to our Services at any time without notice. In no event will we be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to our Services. We may also impose limits on the use of or access to our Services, in any case and without notice or liability.
5. NO WARRANTY YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE", WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE LICENSED APPLICATION AND SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION AND SERVICES OR THAT THE LICENSED APPLICATION AND SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE LICENSED APPLICATION OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY US SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SHOULD THE LICENSED APPLICATION OR SERVICES CAUSE ANY DEFECTS, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
6. Limitation of Liability TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED APPLICATION, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages (other than as may be required by applicable law in cases involving personal injury) exceed the amount of fifty dollars ($50.00). The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
7. Notice and Take Down Procedures; Copyright Agent We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use the Site, Services and Licensed Application do the same. If You believe that any materials accessible on or from the Site, Services and Licensed Application infringes on Your copyright, You may request the removal of those materials (or access thereto) by contacting our copyright agent. Please go to the DMCA notification page to review our DMCA notification guidelines and procedures - Amanat DMCA POLICY.
Amanat DMCA POLICY
Amanat has adopted the following procedures to respond to alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The address of our designated agent to receive notification of infringement ("Designated Agent") is listed at the end of this policy. It is "Amanat"™s policy to (1) block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
A. How to Report Copyright Infringement: If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the Service infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below: A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed; Identification of works or materials being infringed; Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that we are capable of finding and verifying its existence; Contact information about the copyright owner including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address. If you are not the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed, please describe your relationship to the copyright owner; A statement that you have a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
B. Upon Notification to the Designated Agent: It is our policy: to remove or disable access to the infringing material; to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that we will terminate such content provider's, member's or user's access to the Service.
C. Counter-Notice By Content Provider: If the content provider, member or user believes that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, the content provider, member or user must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below: A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user; Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access to has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled; A statement that the content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and Content provider's, member's or user's name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider's, member's or user's address is located, or if the content provider's, member's or user's address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Amanat is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.